COVID-19 Updates: New Salon and Booking Procedures
COVID-19 Client Waiver
This waiver must be completed before you can proceed to book an appointment. Please read and submit the waiver.
Dear Salon Guest,
The “new normal” is upon us related to the coronavirus disease, so for now hugs and hand shake’s are on pause. We are looking forward to having you here sooner than later as our guest. The governor placed a shutdown order on salons on March 21. Since that time, we have changed many policies at the salon to ensure your safety when we re-open. We have taken the necessary precautions to ensure our health and your health in mind by instituting a policy and a signature-required to conduct services effective immediately.
1. Walk-in appointments are no longer allowed and clients may not bring any guests during their appointment.
2. Appointments scheduled online and by phone will require signature of the COVID-19 waiver. Failure to sign the waiver and submit online before you arrive at the salon will result in a non-booking and cancellation.
3. All credit card payments placed on your upcoming service will be retained by the salon and treated as a cancellation for failure to execute the waiver or adhere to the salon policy.
New Procedures for Scheduled Appointments, Arrivals and Wait Times
For appointments booked online or by phone, the following shall apply:
(Note: A signed waiver is required for all appointments.)
1. If there is a wait time between your arrival and your service, you will be asked to wait in your car. You must provide your cell phone number, and you will receive a call or text notifying you that you can enter the salon for your scheduled appointment.
2.Your temperature will be checked upon your arrival. If your temperature is higher than 100.0 degrees, you will not be able to enter the salon.
3. All clients will be asked to wash their hands before hair services begin.
4. You will also be required to wear a face mask, while receiving services in the salon.
Stylists and Salon Operational Procedures
For stylists and salon operations, the following measures will occur:
1. All stylists working in the salon will have their temperature checked upon reporting to work.
2. All stylists will wear the following personal protective equipment (PPE) while conducting services on clients: masks and gloves, when applicable.
3. All seating tables, dryers, shampoo bowls and styling station, capes and styling tools will be sanitized between clients each day.
4. Where applicable, we will use disposable equipment.
5. The tea and coffee bar, magazines, and other frequently touch items will no longer be provided.